Partners & Participants
The Louisville/Jefferson County Information Consortium (LOJIC) represents a multi-agency effort to build and maintain a comprehensive Geographic Information System (GIS) to serve all of Louisville Metro, Jefferson County, Kentucky.
Four agencies make up the core members of LOJIC:
All participants share the cost and effort involved in the full development and successful implementation of LOJIC.
The LOJIC Policy Committee is responsible for approving the budgets, outlining goals, approving long-range plans, establishing policies, and designating committee assignments.
- Colleen Younger, Property Value Adminisitrator, PVA
- Grace Simrall, Chief of Civic Innovation, Louisville Metro Government
- Doug Hamilton, Chief of Public Services, Louisville Metro Government
- Tony Parrott, Executive Director, MSD
- Spencer Bruce, President/CEO, LWC
The Steering Committee is responsible for advising the Policy Committee, identifying system applications, prioritizing system applications, and resolving technical issues.
- Jay Mickle, Mapping and GIS Team Director, PVA
- Andrew McKinney, GIS Coordinator, Louisville Metro Government
- Eric Weidner, GIS Products Administrator, MSD
- Dan French, GIS Services Manager, MSD
- Dan Lambert, GIS Supervisor, LWC
- James Bates, Manager of Infrastructure Records, LWC
LOJIC Licensees have agreements with the LOJIC Partners agencies allowing them to access LOJIC data or the LOJIC network for their internal use and share their GIS data with LOJIC.
- Bullitt County
- Center for Neighborhoods
- City of Jeffersontown
- Jefferson County Public Schools
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet - District 5
- Louisville Metro Housing Authority
- Louisville District - U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Middletown/Anchorage Fire District
- Oldham County Government
- University of Louisville