In order to efficiently use your time and LOJIC Staff time, please use the following process to request digital data:
- Submit the LOJIC Digital Data Request Form and a specific project area map or shapefile per cost estimate via email.
- LOJIC Staff will only work on requests on Tuesday and Thursday of each week.
- LOJIC Staff will email the cost estimate with a product number. Cost estimates are valid for 90 days.
- The requester must provide approval referencing the specific product number before LOJIC staff will proceed with extracting the data product.
- LOJIC Staff will contact the requester when the product is ready to schedule on Tuesday/Thursday to submit a completed open records request, process payment and receive the data.
- Due to widespread MSD/LOJIC Staff teleworking, the required payment option is credit card transactions (Visa/MasterCard) processed via phone. As a secondary option, cash or checks payable to MSD can be dropped off at the MSD Main Office, 700 West Liberty Street. Checks sent via mail will no longer be accepted.
Service Request Documents
Where is LOJIC?
Terms of LOJIC Service