If you cannot make a map using the LOJIC Online Map, LOJIC Staff can create maps for project specific areas at various scales and sizes for a fee.
The maps can contain planimetric and topographic base map data for Jefferson County. Data with asterisk (*) is also available for Bullitt and Oldham Counties.
|Airports||Roads (Edge of Pavement)*|
|Contour (2 foot interval)*||Railroads*|
|Hydrographic Lines*||Spot Heights*|
|Miscellaneous Structures||Utility Points|
|Miscellaneous Transportation||Vegetation Lines (Trees Masses)|
|Property Lines and Dimensions|
|Aerial Photographs (TIFF)*||MSD Drainage/Sewer (Shapefiles)|
Pickup your order at the LOJIC Technical Offices or have it emailed or shipped to you with the completion of an Open Records Request and payment.
Cash, Check payable to MSD or Visa or MasterCard.
These maps have the following characteristics:
- The maps are available in any scale needed by the customer.
- The maps can be made with a combination of data layers needed by the customer.
- The maps must be less than 36" in one dimension.
- The planimetric and topographic map data meets United States National Map Accuracy Standards.
- The maps are current as of the date printed on the map.
Service Request Documents
Where is LOJIC?
Terms of LOJIC Service
LOJIC Staff is available from 8:15 am to 5:00 pm (EST),
Monday through Friday, to respond to your questions.