To build, maintain and proactively support a comprehensive Enterprise GIS that promotes information sharing and the effective use of geospatial technology for the benefit of our partners, our customers and our community. more
The Louisville/Jefferson County Information Consortium (LOJIC) is a multi-agency effort to build and maintain a comprehensive Geographic Information System (GIS) to serve all of Louisville Metro, Kentucky. All participants are sharing the cost and effort involved in the full development and successful implementation of LOJIC. Present LOJIC participants include:
- Louisville Metro Government
- Louisville Water Company (LWC)
- Jefferson County Property Valuation Administrator (PVA)
- Louisville and Jefferson County Metropolitan Sewer District (MSD)
- 2011 LOJIC Street Atlas available at reduced cost.
- Need Maps? View LOJIC's Online Map Catalog. Now includes Bullitt and Oldham County Maps!
- 2013 Kentucky GIS Conference date is set!!