To build, maintain and proactively support a comprehensive Enterprise GIS that promotes information sharing and the effective use of geospatial technology for the benefit of our partners, our customers and our community. more
700 West Liberty Street
Louisville, KY 40203
38.2533 N, -85.7628 W
The Louisville/Jefferson County Information Consortium (LOJIC) is a multi-agency effort to build and maintain a comprehensive Geographic Information System (GIS) to serve all of Louisville Metro, Kentucky. All participants are sharing the cost and effort involved in the full development and successful implementation of LOJIC. Present LOJIC participants include:
- Louisville Metro Government
- Louisville Water Company (LWC)
- Jefferson County Property Valuation Administrator (PVA)
- Louisville and Jefferson County Metropolitan Sewer District (MSD)
The LOJIC web site and interactive maps will not be available on Sunday, June 26 from 10 am to 11 am.
- Louisville Honors Muhammad Ali - A Story Map
- View Louisville Neighborhoods.
- Learn about LOJIC's Strategy Innovations Initiative.
- View New Road Closure Map via WAZE and Louisville Metro Public Works Collaborative Interactive Map.