To build, maintain and proactively support a comprehensive Enterprise GIS that promotes information sharing and the effective use of geospatial technology for the benefit of our partners, our customers and our community. more
700 West Liberty Street
Louisville, KY 40203
38.2533 N, -85.7628 W
The Louisville/Jefferson County Information Consortium (LOJIC) is a multi-agency effort to build and maintain a comprehensive Geographic Information System (GIS) to serve all of Louisville Metro, Kentucky. All participants are sharing the cost and effort involved in the full development and successful implementation of LOJIC. Present LOJIC participants include:
- Louisville Metro Government
- Louisville Water Company (LWC)
- Jefferson County Property Valuation Administrator (PVA)
- Louisville and Jefferson County Metropolitan Sewer District (MSD)
- Check out the Center For Neighborhoods Neighbor Map.
- View the Mobile Survey Control Interactive Map.
- Learn about LOJIC's Strategy Innovations Initiative.
- View FEMA's National Flood Hazard Viewer.